NSK z2029 Bearing
cylindrical roller bearings
Cylindrical roller bearings are similar to?ball bearings, but rather than a spherical rolling element, they feature cylinders that have a slightly greater length than diameter.
Cylindrical roller bearings are also available in sealed or split designs. In sealed bearings, the rollers are protected from contaminants, water and dust, while providing lubricant retention and contaminant exclusion. This provides lower friction and longer service life.
- 200 mm x 280 mm x 48 mm SIGMA NCF 2940 V cylindrical roller bearings
- Flange Block
- 180 mm x 250 mm x 42 mm SIGMA NCF 2936 V cylindrical roller bearings
- 45 mm x 85 mm x 23 mm SIGMA NJ 2209 cylindrical roller bearings
- 1" Bore; Wide I
- 40 mm x 68 mm x 38 mm FBJ SL04-5008NR cylindrical roller bearings
- 0.06 in
- 0.8125 in
- 55 mm x 120 mm x 43 mm FBJ NU2311 cylindrical roller bearings
- COOPER BEARING